Want to find the best online universities or colleges offering regionally accredited online degrees? If you do, use this power strategy that’s sure to save you time, energy and the hassle of plowing through dozens of education websites. Check out this vital information….
1) USE OUR FREE SEARCH TOOL to quickly find best regionally accredited online college.
a) You can also look for schools with on-the-ground campuses where you live.
b) You can quickly see all the programs in the most popular fields including: psychology, business and MBA programs , healthcare, nursing, finance, accounting, IT, education, computers and IT
2) Once you’ve done that, a list of schools will appear. Open up MS Word or Excel. Or, if you prefer, use a good old fashioned pen, pencil and paper. Write down the name of each school that’s available in your area (according to the options you selected). To make things easier, you can cut and paste the information into Word or Excel (copy the information on the page with CTRL +C then paste it with CTRL +V).
3) Hit “Request Info” for the schools you want to get further information on.
4) Save the document which has the list of schools (or where you’ve written it down).
5) In a couple of days you’ll receive an Infopak (brochures, course catalogue, etc.)
6) As you read through this information, use the following checklist of criteria for grading schools (you can type this up in the same document you used to get information on the schools that you cut and pasted). Or, write down the following qualities/criteria you’ll judge each school on:
- Flexibility (do they have daytime, evening and weekend classes?)
- Choice (do they offer at least 2-3 different options of the courses you might be interested in?)
- Convenience (is there an actual physical campus close by?)
- Face-to-face interaction (do you ever get to meet any of your professors?)
- Financial assistance (do they offer financial aid even for those who work or have savings?)
- Career Support (do they have a well funded career office?)
- Accreditation (how many years have they been accredited?)
7) Assign a grade from 1 to 5 with five being the highest to each item on you list
8) After you’ve graded each school using this checklist – along with any other important information you’ve read from the info packs – only apply to one or two of the top schools that meet your criteria
By using this strategy, 1) you save yourself hours and hours of reading through material without a clue as to how to evaluate and judge each school objectively 2) you prevent yourself from wasting money on applications to a ton of schools that don’t meet any of the criteria that are important to you.
This strategy works! Use it and you’ll be well on your way to making an informed, educated decision about how to get the education you want and the career opportunities you deserve.
Do it Today. Why wait? Now’s the best time to beat the competition before upcoming deadlines.
The fact is, the right accredited online degrees, universities and colleges can enhance you chances in the job market even during a recession!
Find the Best Online Colleges Universities at BetterOnlineEducation.com
No related posts.